Monday, October 5, 2015

The Holy Grail: The Hidden Trevor Noah Promos

For those of you who know me personally, you probably already know that I have been fangirling immensely over Trevor Noah taking over the Daily Show for months. Months.

So naturally, when I found out about the unlisted YouTube promos sprinkled throughout Google's search results, I began my quest to unearth them. This post will serve as my running list of those I have already found.

"Is Trevor Noah Gay?"
"Trevor Noah's True Feelings About Crocs"
"Trevor Noah's Stunning Girlfriend"
"Trevor Noah's Star Sign"
"Trevor Noah, Illuminati Hopeful"

1 comment:

  1. Here is a link to an playlist on the Unlisted Videos website, of those Trevor Noah secret videos. It automatically includes any Comedy Central video submitted to Unlisted Videos, that mentions Trevor Noah in its title, and was uploaded around the dates when the known secret videos were uploaded.
    http://unlistedvideos.com/playlists/trevor-noah-secret-videos.php

    ReplyDelete